Thursday, October 16, 2008

Riley's 3rd Birthday

Today was Riley's 3rd birthday!! I remember so vividly the day Mike & I bought her. We immediately knew she was the one for us. She was so mellow and walked right up to us and wanted to play. She was so adorable. I remember her clumsily running right at my heels. We have had so much fun with her. She loves to play fetch. Watch out though, cause if you throw for her once she will never let you stop. She also cannot get enough of the water. She is the only dog who I've seen dunk only her head under the water for up to 15 seconds desperately looking for her stick that was just thrown. Mike will sometimes mess with her and instead of throwing sticks he will throw rocks. He is so mean.;) Poor Riley doesn't even stand a chance. She is full of energy and is the sweetest most loyal dog ever. I love you girl!!! Thanks for being so sweet!!

Today, to celebrate, we took a family outing to downtown Greenville. We walked all over Reedy River Falls Park and then walked trough downtown to a doggy cafe to get Riley a birthday treat.




We even got some work done. They have free wi-fi.  I think this may be our new office! 

No comments: